Club ’51 is an unofficial supporter’s club, formed by supporters, for supporters.
It is an informal, unofficial, independent group.
The ethos of Club ’51 is a positive one, based primarily on respect and support for our own teams. Those partaking in Club ’51 activities are therefore asked to respect and value our players, management, referees, officials, sponsors and fellow supporters.
With this in mind, participants are asked to abide by the following principles:
- Demonstrate appropriate social behaviour – refrain from using foul or abusive language towards players, referees or officials
- Refrain from the use of offensive or derogatory songs, chants, flags or banners at games
- Appreciate and applaud the efforts and performance of players – on both teams
- Condemn the use of violence in any form – by supporters, players, or officials
- Show respect and regard to our opponents, both at home and away, and uphold the principles of fair play and respect.