The 2015 Mayo Season Ticket Is Up For Renewal.
The 2015 Mayo Season Ticket can be renewed from the 1st of October for existing season ticket holders for €85, an increase from €75 last year. At the moment the Mayo GAA Croke Park season ticket is sold out and is only open to renewals from existing Mayo season ticket holders. If the Mayo season ticket does become available for new applicants it can be purchased from the 1st of November at a base price of €95 for adults. Juvenile season tickets remain €10.
– All Mayo’s Allianz League matches plus all League semi-finals and finals or relegation play-offs.
– AIB GAA Club Championship All-Ireland Finals in Croke Park on St. Patrick’s Day.
– AIB GAA Club Junior and Intermediate All-Ireland Finals in selected code.
– Mayo’s opening Connacht Championship fixture.
– €5 off future ticket prices (execpt the Connacht final and All Ireland final, full ticket price applies)
– Further special offers for various GAA fixtures.
You will also get a small discount during the Championship – Pay per play starts after the Connacht Semi-Final.
We would recommend that, if you are a GAA Season Ticket holder, to organise yourself, your family and/or mates into the Seating Ticket Groups. You can add up to 10 tickets to the group which, in the long run, may help us rally the troops if and when we reach Croker. You can find information on group seating here. If you are on your own and want to join up with one of the groups made up of the good folk from Club ’51, then click here for information on joining a Mayo Club 51 group!
There is an interesting change in the 2015 Season Tickets T&C’s. Point No. 56 states;
GAA reserves the right to request identification to confirm the identity of the Season Ticket Holder.
Now we are not too sure what this means at the moment. Since the season ticket scheme began in 2009, your season ticket was always transferable. If you could not attend a match you could give your ticket to someone else to use. We will be in contact with the season ticket office to clarify this and will let you know in due course.